Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crete Day 3, Feb 15: Knossos, Villa of Dionysus, Irakleion Museum

Despite my excitement at getting to see Knossos, most of this day is a blur because I was so sick. Still, it was really neat getting to go into the basement levels of palace buildings.













Next we headed over to the Villa of Dionysus where Flint gave his report.


Then it was off to the Irakleion Museum. We had a look around 
















and then Aaron gave his report on the Knossos Repositories where shells and other items were discovered.



Then Amy gave her report on the Agia Triada Sarcophogus.




By the end of the day I was too sick to go out to dinner. Thankfully, the woman at the hotel desk very kindly ordered me a pizza and an orange pop and had the delivery guy bring it to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment